Social

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxing Day Evening Quickie

WP_20131226_001

We took a couple of days off to allow for family time, my knee, and the amazon order to arrive.  When Wally was a mere puppy he had this wonderful reflector that hung from his collar so that he was visible at night.  When we got home Monday night, I ordered similar reflectors from Amazon for both dogs and the hubby and I.  They arrived this afternoon and they are bright and sturdy.  One arrived on, so we need to replace the batteries but that’s not a problem.

WP_20131226_004

Sangria once again joined us and she is improving slowly every time.  However it appears that she is camera shy when on a lead.  Despite numerous attempts I have yet to get a picture of her on her lead.    She handled dogs barking much better this evening and did not yank me and put weird stress on my knees, which is a definite plus in my book!

Technorati Tags: ,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment